Thursday, May 6, 2010

Derek & Mackenzie

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing Mackenzie & Derek's wedding in Charleston SC. It was a gorgeous weekend! The Blue Angels flew over Charleston Marina while Mackenzie was getting her makeup done. It was awesome. These two are such a beautiful couple and you can really tell that they have close family & friends that truly care about them. A special thank you to one of my biggest fans, Amy, for referring me to Mackenzie last year and a huge thank you to Mackenzie and Derek for including me in their special day. It was a perfect start to the busiest time of year for me & Split Second Photography!
I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

How I love this job ~
Suzie
























No comments:

Post a Comment