Monday, July 19, 2010

Nolan - 6 months

Since I am at home recovering from surgery, there will be a lot of blogging and updates. I am finally able to move around by myself. I am sitting up for short periods of time and I get stronger every day.
I took these photos of Nolan about a month ago now. I'm horrible at keeping up with the blog and I plan on getting better about that. Facebook seems to be my go-to spot to update photos since everyone can see my work more easily there.

Nolan is such a ham in-front of the camera and he did a bunch of funny stuff including twisting his body like a contortionist. Sorry Matt, I think he is more likely to be a gymnast then play baseball. haha.
I also think Kelli looks beautiful in these photos. What a good looking family!






















1 comment: