Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nathan - 1 year

Back at the end of June (pre-surgery) I spent a couple of hours with the Whitehurst family and photographed their son Nathan who turned one at the end of May. It was a beautiful afternoon (before the heat really set in this summer) and I had a great time! Nathan was running around and playing with his toys. Sometimes clients ask me if we should meet at a local spot (like a park) or at their home and these photos show how much fun a home session can be! Nathan was in his element and very comfortable. :) I love photographing kids reaching their milestones. Turning 1 is such a special time to capture! Looking forward to all of the children sessions I have booked over the next few months. I think there are 5 sessions for one year old birthdays! yay!













No comments:

Post a Comment