Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Morris Family

The fall was a very busy time for Split Second Photography but its also my favorite time of year! I love taking all of the family photos and seeing all the sweet kiddos who grow up so fast. I know I'm really late posting the next several posts that you will see but better late than never, right? At least my clients got their photos in a timely fashion and that's all that really matters :)

At the end of October, I had the pleasure of driving up to the north side of Ga, near the mountains for a couple of family sessions. This property belongs to the Skelly family and Kristen's dad was nice enough to let us use his space for their family photos. I just loved this piece of land, it was so peaceful! And how beautiful is this family? :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment