Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Birthdays

In December I got to photograph two very special little boys and their families during their first birthday parties. This first little boy belongs to one of my best friends, Kelli and her wonderful husband, Matt. He was a ham on his 1st birthday and I swear there were like 30 people at his party. It looked like Toys R' US threw up in their living room. :)








 This next little sweetness is my adorable nephew Benjamin on his first birthday with his big sister Sarah. These two are my life and although I don't get to see them as often as I'd like due to my crazy work schedule, I love them more than words can describe. Watching Ben grow up is so interesting because he is VERY different from his big sister. Pretty soon Ben is going to be sticking up for himself so that should make things pretty different at my brother's house. In the meantime, Ben is so sweet and I'm sure he loves his big sister although he gives her some of the meanest looks ever. Sarah definitely picks on Ben and she is quite the handful sometimes. Some say that is just the difference between a boy & a girl. I love them regardless. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment