Monday, February 15, 2010

Myka 1 yr


A couple of weeks ago I did a photo session with Myka. She turned one that weekend and so what better time for a photo session? I had the best time with her. She is so calm and pretty much let me do whatever I wanted! Gotta love that! :) I also got to use my little ladder that I bought for a prop. I've been envisioning a toddler that can't quite walk using it since she could use it to hold herself up. How gorgeous is she? Seriously! I should also apologize for taking photos of her crying because it makes it look like she was pitching a fit. Well, she was not! She fell off a chair in the living room and only cried those crocodile tears for just a few minutes. I couldn't help but take those photos of her. I love the one of the tear close-up.That's one thing about really good looking kids, they look great while they are crying too. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

How I love this job ~
Suzie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a precious little person. I could eat her with a spoon. The pictures are beautiful, Suzie. There are several towards the end that are especially breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This child is GORGEOUS!!! Great pictures as always Suz! Love that one with the tear!

    ReplyDelete