Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kirstin & Matthew Maternity Photos

A couple of weeks ago I took these maternity photos of Kirstin & Matthew. There are not too many couples out there that love each other so much that you can feel it when you look at photos but I think that these two are definitely one of those couples. They have been a couple for as long as I've known them. I worked with Matthew in the print shop at Berry for 4 years and met (his then girlfriend) Kirstin in Spanish class. A couple of years later we traveled to Spain together (which is where I met my husband). I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've known them both for 8 years or so now and there love and support for one another really astounds me sometimes. They are such a sweet couple and I was honored to take these photos to commemorate this special time for them. I know Samuel is going to be one lucky kid to be surrounded by this much true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment