Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pierce -- 1 month

Ok -- actually 6 weeks, but we did the best we could do trying to find a time that worked for Pierce's one month photos! Its so cool to look at his newborn photos and these together. You can already see all of the changes a baby makes in such a short amount of time. Another reason why I encourage all of you parents to make sure you have the professional photos taken! Note: I also encourage all of the snapshots you take everyday with your own cameras! :)
Pierce is such a sweet, mild-mannered baby and he LOVES to be naked (understatement of the century). He also LOVES to spit up.

The note that Jenny left for her mom one night -- right after she realized she was pregnant. Hmmm. I wonder what the signs were? 




2 comments:

  1. As usual you have done a beautiful job! I LOVE the first one and the one of him in the basket in the daffodils - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I really like the ones Alison mentioned, but also like the piano ones and the close up one of his face where you can see his gorgeous eyes!! I can't believe how much he's changed!!!

    ReplyDelete