Sunday, June 27, 2010

Burkhalter Family





I apologize for being so horrible at updating my blog the last few weeks. I'm going to do my best to get caught up this week. I have plenty of jobs to post for you all to see! :) I've been great about putting them on facebook but that's about it. So check out my fan page on facebook if you want to see.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to spend some time with the Burkhalter family. We had a great afternoon at the park and Chase was just all boy, I loved it! Melissa is expecting another baby and they are all happy and laid back which I loved to capture in these images. A special thanks to the Burkhalter family for allowing Split Second Photography to capture this special time for them. Can't wait to see the new arrival and for your family to go from 3 to 4. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment