Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dobbs Family

For all you loyal readers/fans/clients out there -- you might as well start getting used to seeing this beautiful family featured on my website & blogs. Amy is my best-friend from college and over the the past 19 months I have taken nearly 10,000 photos of her son Paxton. Ok - I thought I was exaggerating but that number may be pretty close to reality. This is what happens when your best friend is a photographer. I should also say something to her wonderful husband, Brad. He is such a wonderful father, husband & friend. He is very patient (if you know Amy -- you know what I mean ;-)), strong and hardworking. You can already see so much of Amy & Brad in their son, Paxton. I am honored to have watched Pax grow up the past 19 months and I cannot wait to see what his future holds with so many supportive people surrounding him.















2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Suzie, for the sweet words! You are such an amazing friend, and I am so lucky to have you in my life! I'm so glad that I walked in your room to steal a piece of pizza my freshman year! I love you! Thanks for being our "in house" photographer. More importantly, thank you for being a great aunt to Pax! Thank you for your enthusiasm about his "firsts" and "seconds", and for being there for our family! We are all so lucky to have you in our lives! We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way---these pictures are phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete