Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jax & Family

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing a sweet little boy named Jax along with his beautiful family, Christina, Chris and Charlie (their sweet adopted dog who is great with Jax!).
I have a great time at every session but each one is different. I love capturing true personalities in my photos but one of the greatest pleasures I have is looking at my completed work -- sitting back -- & smiling! :) This is what happened when I finished editing the photos you see below. Jax just has this precious personality that emanates through these photos. He made me laugh so many times on that beautiful fall afternoon and I can definitely see why this family is so happy.

How I love this job!
~Suzie













1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous little boy!!! Great job Suzie...I always love looking at your work even when I don't know the people in the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete