Sunday, January 10, 2010

2 Very Special Newborns

Two very important babies were born into my life during the 2nd week of December. My brother and his wife had a baby boy, Benjamin, on December 7th. While one of my best friends Kelli and her husband, Matt, had Nolan on December 12th. Needless to say I took a gazillion photos of those babies and I love them both so dearly. I love newborn babies. They are so peaceful (most of the time). They have unconditional love (as I do for them). :)
Capturing this very special time for a family is one of the most exciting parts of my job. There is so much emotion when a new baby is born. They are so tiny and they curl up into the cutest little balls. These moments are over very quickly. It seems like I blink and they are crawling! This is why its very important to take newborn photos within the first 10-15 days. You want to remember these special moments and they will be over in a Split Second!

How I love this Job!
~ Suzie
Benjamin & his big sister, Sarah Belle







Nolan & his big sister, Zoie (the boxer).







1 comment: