Friday, January 1, 2010

Arnold Family Portraits

Ahhhh. Family. What a beautiful thing.
I've always loved family photos -- which is funny because I really don't have any of my own.
I am number 3 of 4 children. I always give my mom a hard time about the lack of photos around the house. I love walking into homes and seeing years of photos plastered all over the walls. It makes me smile. Maybe the lack of photos in my parents' house is what I'm making up for in our home. I think that's one of the only great things I can think of right now about owning a large home (as I should be cleaning) -- Is all of the room for photos! I am already planning a huge wall of client photos all around the staircase that goes to our basement!! Well, I think my mom is getting a little bit better about putting some photos in their home. She does have a select few of the grandchildren, only because I forced them on her. ha! Its funny. I don't get it. Why wouldn't you just LOVE to have those special moments plastered all over your house? To each his own -- as my brother-in-law would say.
With that said, my wonderful massage therapist (yeah, you heard me right! I have serious back/neck/hip issues and I'm not even 30!) has a beautiful family! Her kids made me laugh so many times during this shoot. Austin is such a teenage boy. He basically refused to smile. Little did he know that I have been around a number of teenage boys in my lifetime. The trick -- Flirt with them -- INSTANT smiles. :) hahahaha. Jada & Isabella really "worked" the camera which makes my job so incredibly fun. AND the pure love that Kathleen and Neil share is just beautiful!
I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoy sharing them!

How I love this job!
~Suzie















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those are so cute!!! I really like the one of them walking on the train tracks--maybe because the truth that they are OPEN and a train could come any minute!!! Hahaha!!! Very good, Suzie!!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete